SharpStats Personal Tracker
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: redlotus  
Forum » SharpStats » Suggestions » The official Version 1.01 Beta Thread (Plans, ideas, and suggestions for the next version)
The official Version 1.01 Beta Thread
redlotusDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 4:10 PM | Message # 1
Can't settle on a title
Group: Administrators
After finally releasing the official version of SharpStats and taking a much-needed break, it is time to look at ways to improve and expand SharpStats.

First, here is a list of things that I would like to implement for version 1.01:
1. Multiple-Database support
2. Improved import speed
3. Simplified UI. Here's a rough idea of how it looks:

4. Hand converter for forum-posting your hand histories
5. More filters
6. Improved Tournament Results importer
7. Add support for another site/network
8. Improved support for Merge Network
9. Hand Replayer
10. Add rakeback reporting for Merge

That's what I've been able to dream up so far. I will be adding more items as I think them up. I will also add any suggestions that you come up with. I'm not promising that everything will be implemented, but I will do my best to incorporate any reasonable suggestions.

So start thinking of what you'd like to see and get it posted. Also, start sending hand histories from your favorite, (currently) unsupported network to redlotus5@sbcglobal.net .

Thanks,
-red

Attachments: 8173549.jpg (48.5 Kb)

redlotusDate: Friday, 2009-09-18, 8:34 AM | Message # 2
Can't settle on a title
Just another quick teaser shot for everyone. Here is a screen shot from the main cash page:

As you can see, I've been able to implement what are probably the most requested features--Duration of play, $ per hour, and rakeback.

Be sure to keep an eye on this thread for new updates coming soon. Also, don't be afraid to post your thoughts.

Thanks,
-red

Attachments: 7321727.jpg (121.0 Kb)

redlotusDate: Saturday, 2009-10-03, 11:49 AM | Message # 3
Can't settle on a title
Another teaser pic for everyone:

I just need to get the betting chips programmed in, then do a bit more testing and the first beta should be released.

BTW, I know it's pretty bare-bones ugly, but I will be trying to improve the look over the course of beta development. Also, I am trying to make it as customizable as possible.

-red

Attachments: 7761014.jpg (42.9 Kb)

Forum » SharpStats » Suggestions » The official Version 1.01 Beta Thread (Plans, ideas, and suggestions for the next version)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: