SharpStats Personal Tracker
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: redlotus  
Forum » SharpStats » Suggestions » Suggestions Forum - Posting Guidelines (Please read this before posting any suggestions)
Suggestions Forum - Posting Guidelines
redlotusDate: Thursday, 2009-04-23, 1:21 PM | Message # 1
Can't settle on a title
Group: Administrators
I would like to keep this area as clean as possible. Remember that if your suggestion gets lost in the shuffle, I won't be able to implement it.

In order to keep duplicates down to a minimum, please run a search to see if your suggestion has already been posted. I am going to enforce a strict thread title policy. Please keep all tiles in the form of "Category - Name". Category can be any existing part of SharpStats that you would like to see improved / added on to. Try to be as descriptive as possible with the Name. For example, "New Stat Suggestion - Fold to 4-Bet" is direct and to the point. If your idea doesn't fall under an existing category, make sure that you point out that it is a new category. For example, "New Category Suggestion - ZOMG It's Rigged".

Failing to follow these rules will NOT get you banned or reprimanded in any way. However, expect your thread title to be modified.

Thanks everyone,
-red

Forum » SharpStats » Suggestions » Suggestions Forum - Posting Guidelines (Please read this before posting any suggestions)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: