SharpStats Personal Tracker
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: redlotus  
Forum » SharpStats » Bugs » Bugs Forum - Posting Guidelines (Please read before posting)
Bugs Forum - Posting Guidelines
redlotusDate: Thursday, 2009-04-23, 12:52 PM | Message # 1
Can't settle on a title
Group: Administrators
SharpStats not treating you right? Can't seem to get your files imported no matter how hard you try? Well, my friend, you have come to the right place. In order to help me help you, I ask that you please try to include as much information as possible. If at all possible, try to answer the following questions in your post:
1. What operating system are you using?
2. What version of SharpStats do you have installed?
3. What were the last (at least) three steps that you took before the error happened?
4. Did you receive any sort of a pop-up window with an error? If so, what did this window say? (print-screens work great for this)

Please keep thread titles as descriptive as possible. Using "Help Please" will get fewer responses than "Program crashes when updating tournaments".

Please check the FAQ to see if your question has already been answered.

If you want to suggest a change to the software, please post in the Suggestions Forum

If you don't understand how to use some part of the program, please post in the General Forum or take a look in the Tutorials Section

Thanks everyone,
-red

Forum » SharpStats » Bugs » Bugs Forum - Posting Guidelines (Please read before posting)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: